Community: news and blogs
Discover Greenhouse BXL during open business day!
12 September 2019 | Greenhouse BXL
On 6 October, Greenhouse BXL (Diegem) will open its green doors to interested parties, curious persons and passers-by during Voka Open Business Day. In other words, we will be open for anyone who wants to take a closer look at our green workplace.
WHY DROP BY?
The theme of Greenhouse’s event on Sunday 6 October is sustainable enjoyment. Sundays are meant to be enjoyed, after all. A visit to Greenhouse is the best way to pamper yourself, learn new skills and relax! You can enjoy, among other things:
- Sustainability and health education sessions;
- Guided tours of the creative spaces;
- Free massages;
- Children’s entertainment and childcare;
- Snacks and beverages (because all these activities really make you work up an appetite).
GREENHOUSE AND SUSTAINABILITY? AN EXCELLENT DUO!
What does Greenhouse have to do with sustainability? Everything. The concept is actually in our name! We are aware of our impact on society and therefore want to contribute in a positive, sustainable and green way. Every day, we commit ourselves to a more sustainable world, and for this reason, we are implementing an action plan in order to earn the BREEAM certification. We are achieving this through:
- Energy-efficient installation (such as relighting, light sensors, taps and free cooling);
- Cooperation with Belgian suppliers;
- Support for good causes (such as ThinkPink, Spullenhulp and Red Cross);
- Electric charging points and E-Smart;
- Initiatives within the framework of the circular economy (such as used clothing collection, creation of artworks from recycled plastic, Cradle to Cradle, Too Good to Go);
- And much more!
Come and discover these for yourself and don’t hesitate to ask our employees for more information.
Greenhouse Diegem is closer than you might think. You can reach us:
- By car
We are located next to the ringroad around Brussels, exit Diegem-Zuid. You can park in our underground car park where our stewards will assist you.
- By public transport
Diegem station is a 3-minute walk away.Bus 282 stops in front of the building (J.F. Kennedylaan no. 7).
- Telephone: +32 (0)2 893 02 71
- Address: JF Kennedylaan 7 or Berkenlaan 8, 1831 Machelen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.greenhouse-offices.be
- Opening hours 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Full accessibility for wheelchair users